Amber and Amanda's Adventures

Monday, September 04, 2006

7 days in

Wow, I can't believe it's been a week since we were there in Canada. Time flies.

These past couple days we have been doing team building. It is so good to be here with our team. We are excited to see how God is going to take each team member and use them to bring a different flavour of Jesus to our team.

One thing that I keep on learning is to live in the moment. I want to live in God's fullness today, however that may look.

--Amanda

1 Comments:

  • Dear Amanda and Amber,
    It IS hard to believe that you've been there in Thailand for a week already. You are finally seeing your dream realized!
    Praying that God continues to reveal evidence of His presence with you. May your hearts be filled with His peace today as you watch to see how His plans for you begin to unfold.
    Blessings girls! You are in our thoughts and prayers daily.

    By Blogger Jan, at 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home