Amber and Amanda's Adventures

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Waterfall

On our day off this past Monday, we went to some waterfalls with some other students and teachers from our school. Here are some pictures.


This is me, Amanda, with Pete. We had just returned from paddling upstream to a bigger waterfall that no one was at. On our way there we were really amazed by God's beauty, not just of the waterfall. It was really cool, there were bamboo trees that were leaning over the water. God is so amazing. Wherever we go, the earth just shouts a loud God's praise.


Amber and Meew (which means Cat). Meew is Pete's older sister.


Always remember sunscreen. In this picture Amber is giving a reminder to all you future travellers to Thailand to pack your sunscreen.


Here,most of us are. The waterfall is right behind us, although you can't see it. In this picture I, Amanda, am almost falling off. But thanks to Khruu Wi, I didn't. It wouldn't have been too bad if I did fall, except for the rocks at the bottom.

1 Comments:

  • ahh yes...further proof Amanda...I actually think you were just coming up out of the water and getting back on - instead of "almost falling off..." I've seen that many times - I know what you look like trying to get back onto an inner tube after spending much time in and under the water! :P

    By Blogger Cam Broad, at 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home