Amber and Amanda's Adventures

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Here's a Visual



Amber was learning how to make Pad Thai.



This is one of the temples that we were at.



We were on a long-tailed boat and this lady came up to us and wanted to sell us all sorts of stuff from pop to hats.



This is the kind of fishing I like. All you have to do is stick your hand in and you caught one.



This temple had a school in it. I think these kids hobby is waving to the farangs (foreigners) as they pass by.



One of the many houses on the side of the river in Bangkok. Wouldn't it be fun to live in a house like that?



It was so good seeing my parents waiting for us as we came out of customs. It feels like no time has passed since we have been with them.



Have you ever made a tent in an airplane? Well, before this trip we hadn't. I guess we wanted to find out what it would be like camping in the air.



Hanging out with Silas and the rest of the Ouellette gang helped the long flight go by fairly fast. Isn't he cute?



In this picture I think we were thinking, "I can't believe we are actually going. Wahoo!"



Here's all of the kids in our family. We are so blessed to have such a great family. Sherri and Jonathan, we love you and miss you so much!

8 Comments:

  • Ohhh Amber & Amanda... how amazing it is to see how God has prepared each of you for this time. Thanks for sharing these pictures with us. You do have an amazing family... I am soo thankful that we got a chance to get to know your family:) Love you guys!!

    By Blogger Mandy, at 3:39 PM  

  • ps-next time we fly with young kids... we'll have to try the tent idea. I never thought of trying that:)

    By Blogger Mandy, at 3:40 PM  

  • GIRLS... SOOOO incredible to see pictures of you in your new home.... and soo great to see you in pictures with your parents. I love you two so much... take care girlies!

    By Blogger Robyn, at 9:12 PM  

  • Wow. Everything looks so interesting and, well...foreign. Praying you see God's presence in the encouragements throughout your week.
    Please know that we think of you daily and lift your name in prayer.
    "So, do no fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my right hand." Isaiah 41:10

    By Blogger Jan, at 7:51 AM  

  • Hellooo ladies!
    We miss you so much. Looks like you guys are living it up;) I been thinkin a lot of you guys lately, thanks for the updates, helps me to know where you guys are at. Tell you pa 'n ma that Yo 'n Jo say HELLO!
    Take care of yourselves, keep ur lights shining~

    By Blogger jmw, at 11:13 AM  

  • We miss you! God bless you in Thailand. I often remember how you both (& Amanda esp.) prayed for me before we left for China. Now we're back from Asia and you're there! I'm so glad for what God has in store for you in Thailand. You both have such great hearts to serve God where ever you're at. Blessings to you..... : )

    By Blogger Bill & Louise, at 12:33 AM  

  • NEED MORE VISUALS....

    miss you guys!!!

    By Blogger Mandy, at 8:30 PM  

  • Mmmm...Pad Thai, yummy :p Neat fishing too, wow! Temple looks kind of scary and exotically artistically cool. I found you by Bill and Louise's blog. Nice seeing you guys again. Oh and how is the underwear? Did you get the HHW ones? Just curious...haha because I know I love the HHW ones...hehe. Sya this here blogland.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home