Amber and Amanda's Adventures

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas Decorating


Does this snow kind of look like what you had there in BC?



Here is a picture of Amber making some snowflakes with our neighbours. We have to empathize with you who just experienced that big dump of snow somehow. But I have to say I do like the idea of sitting in 30'C looking at dry snow. Hee Hee!


Here me (Amanda) and one of my little neighbours are decorating our Christmas tree. It was fun! I have never seen kids so excited about colourful Christmas lights before. Her and her little friend kept on grabbing the Christmas lights and shaking them and giggling. One of the strands they shook so much that the whole set of lights doesn't work anymore. It was funny!

3 Comments:

  • Hope you have a fantastic Christmas!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:43 PM  

  • Merry Christmas to all of you! I really hope you guys are having a blast. I promise to send you an email soon... It feels like forever since I've talked to you. There is much to tell you and much to ask! May God bless you immensely this Christmas and in the New Year as well! I love you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:11 PM  

  • Hey Merry Christmas Amber and Amanda! I am praying for you guys, and I hope that God Blesses you in a vry special way this season.
    Love,
    Joelle (trek team)

    By Blogger Joelle, at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home