Cold??

Can you believe it, we do sometimes actually feel cold in Thailand. I guess the word cold is definately relative. In this picture, I think the air conditioning was probably set to 25' Celcius, but we felt "cold." And as the weather gets hotter, we start to feel "cold" or "cool" at higher temperatures. For example, the other day we were riding our bikes in the hottest part of the day to our parents house, and we stepped in the door and thought. "Oh, it's nice and cool in here" and then we looked at the thermometer and it said 30'C. But we guess after moving from one place into a place that is 10 degrees cooler, we cold say, "Yah it's nice and cool." I guess maybe we should say "cooler".


1 Comments:
lol.. girls, that's hilarious! I can't imagine 30 degrees EVER feeling cool... you're really tropical girls now, aren't you!? What a blessing that God is allowing your bodies to adapt that way.
By
Robyn, at 5:40 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home