Water fun!
Sorry, we haven't been able to post lately. I guess that's the fun of livng in Thailand. Internet is not as easy to get here as it is at home. We are continually reminded at how good we have life. For example, two days ago, we moved into our new house in Lopburi and none of the water was running. It's kind of hard having no running water in a country where you are sweating 24/7. However, yesterday when we came home we did have a tiny little stream coming out of one our taps which gave us the opportunity to fill up our bucket a bit so we can flush the toilet. This morning we had little drip coming out of our tap, but fortuantely yesterday we had spent time filling up our bucket so we could have showers from a dipper cup today. Thank you God for running water. Anyways, we should go. We hope to find a way to stay in touch more often, but you never know in Thailand. It's an adventure.


2 Comments:
"Dipping cup" shower? Man, what ever will you do when you come back to Canada? How long will you be there for anyway? I forget now. Also, did you see my underwear comment from below? Just wondering...
By
Anonymous, at 12:55 AM
mmm, cup showers. such memories. they're the best in cold climates and you use boiled water. so good. I'm glad to hear all is well. I can't wait to hear more stories. God bless you and all you do, I'm praying for you.
By
Andrew Thiessen, at 4:53 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home