Looks like fun times and that chicken man! Did you cook that chicken like you would lobster? That is by sticking it into the pot alive, because it looks like that and it looks as though he tried crawling back out of the pot, too. Ewyuck! Did you eat the chicken feet? If so, what was it like, good?
Hey guys, It's great to see your smiling faces. The kids grossed out at the chicken's foot hanging out of the pot! I'm sure that life is full of the unexpected. Praying God's peace and blessing over you both as you study, and have fun, and rejoice in the goodness of our Heavenly Father. Hugs, Jan
Awwww... I sure miss you guys! I can definitely see why God has you in Thailand instead of me... that chicken is pretty disgusting. I don't like thinking about what I am actually eating.
3 Comments:
Looks like fun times and that chicken man! Did you cook that chicken like you would lobster? That is by sticking it into the pot alive, because it looks like that and it looks as though he tried crawling back out of the pot, too. Ewyuck! Did you eat the chicken feet? If so, what was it like, good?
By
Anonymous, at 10:23 PM
Hey guys,
It's great to see your smiling faces. The kids grossed out at the chicken's foot hanging out of the pot! I'm sure that life is full of the unexpected.
Praying God's peace and blessing over you both as you study, and have fun, and rejoice in the goodness of our Heavenly Father.
Hugs, Jan
By
Jan, at 10:39 AM
Awwww... I sure miss you guys! I can definitely see why God has you in Thailand instead of me... that chicken is pretty disgusting. I don't like thinking about what I am actually eating.
Love you Amber & Amanda.
By
Mandy, at 2:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home