Amber and Amanda's Adventures

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Python


Look what they found on the road that we drive our bikes home on every day. They caught the Python in the middle of it eating a chicken. Who say's you need to go to a zoo to see things like this? (If you are wandering who the farang "foreigner" is in the picture, it's my dad, Rob. He decided to join in on the fun!)

4 Comments:

  • Hi Amber & Amanda,
    This reminds me of when Bill stepped on a rattlesnake in Mexico. He actually stepped on the tail first and then stomped on it's head! I'm sure it was quite a bit smaller than this one though! We saw Benz on my birthday (Mar. 19). We went for Korean food in Vancouver. Benz will be going back to Thailand on May 1. Also rec'd a great letter from Prim. She's involved in a Thai & int'l church in Bangkok and her brother is going too! God bless, Louise & Bill, etc.

    By Blogger Bill & Louise, at 11:07 AM  

  • Hi Amber and Amanda,
    Wow that python is something else that your dad was holding there.
    I have been reading your blog of late and really enjoy the antics etc. I am glad that you have some good moments around the work. I received your parents newsletter today.
    God bless you all.

    Johanna from the mountains here.

    By Blogger Johanna A., at 6:03 PM  

  • Hello Ladies,
    That is really quite frightening. really. But there are two things that will allow me to sleep tonight and not fear for your very lives: 1) you have big guardian angels. 2) I'm pretty sure you both could karate-chop one of those guys if the need arose.

    By Blogger Katrina Janzen, at 9:16 PM  

  • Scary python:S I love all your photos:D You girls are so fun-loving 'n free spirited. I love that about you girls 'n you girls inspire me.
    Your dance with God is glorious:)

    By Blogger jmw, at 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home