Kids Club
Last week we had a great opportunity to go into a different part of Lopburi and do a kids club for a couple days. It was a great time. Our team was also hosting our first short term team from Broadway MB.

Amber and Pim

Here me(Amanda),Amber, and Cyndy are playing China Wall with the kids.

Singing songs with the kids.

More Singing...

Kids here love to do crafts.

The kids made aquariams for crafts.

Here we are handing out Puppets that a couple in Canada hand sowed to give out to kids here in Thailand. What a blessing those puppets were to the kids!

The kids loved the puppets.

Amber and Pim

Here me(Amanda),Amber, and Cyndy are playing China Wall with the kids.

Singing songs with the kids.

More Singing...

Kids here love to do crafts.

The kids made aquariams for crafts.

Here we are handing out Puppets that a couple in Canada hand sowed to give out to kids here in Thailand. What a blessing those puppets were to the kids!

The kids loved the puppets.


5 Comments:
Dear Amber and Amanda,
I am blessed as I look at all these pictures and get a glimpse into how you are being Jesus to these kids.
Praying His strength and love over you today. Blessings!
By
Jan, at 11:10 PM
Hi there!
It looks like such a wonderful day. Full of sunshine and smiles :)
Mom and Dad are here and I got to show them the picture of the kids with the puppets. They were both so very pleased and feel that they are the ones that God has blessed by seeing the children's smiles.
You are in our prayers. We send tons of hugs and love from Chilliwack.
Loveya
Jackie
By
Jackie's Heart, at 3:07 PM
Girls, your are amazing! I just saw Jordan's pictures of his and Jason's visit with you all... and I got jealous that I wasn't there
:(. But.. I'm so glad they got to visit you. I bet it was nice to have a little taste of Abbotsford. I love you girls!
By
Robyn, at 6:17 PM
Keep on keeping on!!
Jesus, I pray for all these requests that Amber and Amanda shared in their letter. Your Kingdom come, Your will be done! Your name be glorified and be written on the names of all these Thai people!! Give ongoing strength, courage and unity to the team.
Amen!
Tanya
By
Jeremy J Harnett, at 2:38 PM
Thanks for your comment on my blog! =) I miss you guys! I AM planning to come visit you... not sure when yet, but I really want to eventually. And that's really funny about the 22c being so cold. I wish it was at least that every day here, it's so rainy!! oh well. haha. I love you both!
By
Anonymous, at 11:05 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home