Amber and Amanda's Adventures

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hanging out with our Neighbours

It's been harder and harder for us to find time to update our blog. Sorry about that. We are trying to get better. Here are some pictures from the last two months. Some of the pictures are from our Saturday afternoon kids English club that we've been doing since January and some are just of us with our neighbours. We've been really enjoying getting to know our neighbours more.






4 Comments:

  • Good to "see" you guys again. Keep up the great work.

    By Blogger Julie, at 2:30 PM  

  • Hi, girls! Enjoyed your blog. We
    have twin boys age almost 19 so a
    common bond. I prayed for you today and will continue. Keep on for Jesus - He's worth it! - Leila

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:44 PM  

  • Haha is that little girl washing the dishes with her feet and hands? So cute! And thanks for the post...I know how it is when you're really busy to update the blog! I get like that too with commenting...:) *sorry I havn't been around that much either. I have thought of you guys--every time I open a window in our home (b/c CBC/MBMSI is right across the street!). Aw FFH is playing on my www.Last.FM radio station I made, and I just love this song: "Every Now And Then". ttyl guys, love you!

    By Blogger Demara, at 2:38 PM  

  • Hello ladies,
    It's good to see you in action and to hear your stories. Thanks for sharing. Keep forging ahead your efforts to build relationships will make an eternal difference!!
    Rob & Krista Kroeker

    By Blogger Rob and Krista, at 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home