Amber and Amanda's Adventures

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thailand is suay maak (very beautiful)

We are sorry we haven't blogged for a while. We still don't have internet connection at our home yet. But hopefully we'll be able to get it in the next couple months.

So what have we been up to lately? Other than connecting with different people, my brother Jon and his girlfriend Ashley just came out. Here are some pictures of our time together:










Waiting for the storm to come in. This is at a cape in Phuket.


Amber, Jon and Ashley by an elephant made out of Pepsi cans.



Playing with some kids at a temple in Phuket. They were fascinated with taking pictures with my camera.


On top of a hill in Phuket.


Here we are hanging out at one of the beaches in Phuket.


Nam Dok (Waterfall)


Elephants are definately up there on our favourite animal list.


Have you ever wanted to ride a water buffalo?? Come to Thailand and you can.


I love Gibbons!!!


When my brotherJon and his girlfriend Ashley were here we went on a boat ride through Phang Nga bay. It was so amazing. It just showed us even more how big God is. Our God who created all of this invites us to be in relationship with him. Wow!








"How can you say there is no God when all around creation calls?"


Can you find my brother?




Hanging out at James Bond Island


Amber and Ashley(my brother's girlfriend)feeling pretty small. Wow, God's creation is amazing!


Can you find me (Amanda)?


Can you find Amber?

2 Comments:

  • Yay... you updated your blog! What amazing pictures! Wow, those mountains just rise up out of the water so high and steep! God sure has created some amazing things... it's hard not to believe that there is a God after seeing that. I want to come and see all that through my own eyes! So you are having dreams about me and Makenna coming to Thailand, hey? I've been having trouble falling asleep just thinking about coming to Thailand. I would love to come soon, but keep praying hard and maybe it will happen. I love you guys. Nice to see pics of Jon, Ashley and all you together.

    By Blogger Sherri, at 10:03 AM  

  • I spotted "Waldo!!"

    By Blogger Mandy, at 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home