Glap iik krang nung (We are back again)
These past couple of months have been crazy. It feels like we have been jumping around everywhere. We can't even count all the hours that we have spent in forms of transportation and also how many different places we have stayed. But we love it!
We just got back from another trip down South. We had two purposes: to take some time to reconnect with my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins, and to find a house.
Higlights:
- Kayaking adventure with my cousins. One thing we learned: It's probably not a good idea to flip a kayak and fill it with water right in front of a reef. Ouch! But it was a lot of fun, and we did make it to shore before it got dark.
- Hanging out with relatives. Catching up.
- Hiking up to a waterfall. We were shocked by the coolness of the water. Honestly, since being here we haven't swam in water where it wasn't warm. But that water actually took me a couple seconds to get into it. I guess because of the shock of the cool water.
- Praying with some of our members from our team on a hill top overlooking Phuket. God's creation is breathtaking! And the body of Christ is amazing.
- Nice cool weather. Well "cool" in the living in a hot country kind of sense. I have to say, I love not sweating 24-7.
Hopefully some pictures will come soon.
We just got back from another trip down South. We had two purposes: to take some time to reconnect with my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins, and to find a house.
Higlights:
- Kayaking adventure with my cousins. One thing we learned: It's probably not a good idea to flip a kayak and fill it with water right in front of a reef. Ouch! But it was a lot of fun, and we did make it to shore before it got dark.
- Hanging out with relatives. Catching up.
- Hiking up to a waterfall. We were shocked by the coolness of the water. Honestly, since being here we haven't swam in water where it wasn't warm. But that water actually took me a couple seconds to get into it. I guess because of the shock of the cool water.
- Praying with some of our members from our team on a hill top overlooking Phuket. God's creation is breathtaking! And the body of Christ is amazing.
- Nice cool weather. Well "cool" in the living in a hot country kind of sense. I have to say, I love not sweating 24-7.
Hopefully some pictures will come soon.


2 Comments:
Good to hear from you again! I love reading your updates.
By
Mandy, at 3:28 PM
I want to hear your funny story! I keep waitint to see you on skype....... still waiting........ still waiting.. Love you guys!
By
Sherri, at 10:42 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home