Playing Chicken Gone Wrong
Yesterday, I (Amanda) was reminded of the reality of God's protection on my life. As I was driving my bike in the pouring rain, I came head to head with another bicycle. Usually when this happens one person goes one way and the other one goes the other way. Honestly, it's amazing how it works. But this time, we thought the same and Boom!!! we crashed and flew off our bikes. (Breaks don't always work when driving in heavy rain.) The crazy thing is neither I nor the person I crashed with got hurt, not even a scratch, which is amazing because we were both riding our bikes at a good speed. This made me realize even more how much God is protecting me. There have been many times where we have been forced to play chicken with bigger vehicles, but we have never got in an accident. Praise Jesus that He watches over us! God is so great!


4 Comments:
Dear Amber and Amanda,
Praying God's protection over you both today. May His peace and strength be evident in the circumstances surrounding you both. Amanda, we're glad you weren't hurt.
By
Jan, at 9:37 AM
Amanda...what an incredible story.. praise the Lord that you're not hurt! You are in good hands, my dear. I love you!
By
Robyn, at 11:30 PM
You know, yesterday I caught up on your blog, and you must have remained on my mind/heart, because both of you showed up in my dream last night! We were all in Laos. Funny, eh?
By
Mindy Kozloff, at 2:35 AM
Thinking about both of you today! Just thought I'd let you know that I was "checking in" on you. What have you been up to lately?
By
Mandy, at 10:30 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home