Rawn may??

Here again is our wonderful team!

This is our team seeing how high we can jump.

This is Amber and Nong Pen (our little sister).

This is Amanda and Duan, worshipping God together with our team and some other people at the beach.
Life has been great! The pictures above were taken at a Baptism Celebration of one of the teachers of the kids on our team. It was great!
Also, we have definately entered hot season. Today, the thermometer read 43'C in the shade outside the house. And add humidity on top of that and it makes it feel even hotter. But all this hot weather has made us very thankful for airconditioning. It's kind of funny how we change. Right now I have my airconditioning set to 27'C, which feels so cool compared to outside my room. We are also very thankful to live in Phuket, because Phuket cools down at night times.
We hope you are doing well. God bless!


2 Comments:
aw yes the jump picture made me smile from ear to ear, so fun! and heat would be so nice right now, because my legs ache in the wet cold. this morning it was snowing!!!
By
Demara, at 10:54 PM
Crazy weather here! I agree with D, I am actually jealous of your heat! Although that does sound a bit too hot! I love the first picture of your team, so many heads!!
By
Julie, at 2:33 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home